Tuesday, 21 February 2017
- Toms, E. G. (2002). Information interaction: Providing a framework for information
architecture. Journal of the American Society for Information Science.
American Society for Information Science, 53(10), 855–862. http://doi.org/10.1002/asi.10094
- Skim this, but pay special attention to the last two pages.
- Adams, J. L. (2001). Conceptual blockbusting: A guide to better ideas. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Perseus Publishing.
- Read the following chapters in Conceptual Blockbusting:
- 2 ("Perceptual Blocks," pp. 15-36) and
- 3 ("Emotional Blocks," 37-56).